Welcome to the 2015 J/24 National Championship
This event is hosted by the venerable Berkeley Yacht Club.
The event dates are set! May 21st through the 25th, 2015 with racing from the 23rd to the 25th!
You want breeze? We've got breeze! Do you need to shake out the travel bugs before the North Americans or the Worlds in 2015? We offer you a great regatta to do just that! Want to explore the Bay Area? Here we are, make a week of it! Napa, Sonoma, San Francisco, Point Reyes are all nearby. Bring the Family.
Come and see what San Francisco Bay Area sailing is all about.
Once again, it’s time for another one of our annual J/24 Championship Regattas. The venerable Berkeley Yacht Club, founded in 1939, is hosting multiple events in 2015. BYC’s support of J/24 One-Design racing started in 2008 as the “TMC J/24 Invitational Regatta” and we’re looking forward to another year, for 2015 will be our eighth (8) consecutive year, of “off the charts” San Francisco Bay competitive sailing, paella gorging, adult beverage consumption and hilarious fun and silliness!
The 2015 J/24 National Championship Regatta details are as follows:
- Dates: Wednesday, May 21st thru Sunday, May 25th
(The racing will be on the 23rd, 24th and 25th)
- Cost per boat: = $425.00
- Cost per boat: Late entry – Received on or after Monday, May 12th = $475.00
- The RegattaLog URL we will use for your online registration for this event will be: http://regattalog.com/J24Nationals
- All out-of-town boats will be provided free launching, hauling and trailer storage by the Berkeley Marine Center
- All J/24 Teams registered in the is event receive free moorage in the Berkeley Marina
- This year’s National Championship Regatta is the qualifier for the two (2) top U.S. boats for the 2016 World Championships.
So, finally, is it going to blow? You bet your butt it is! It’ll probably blow the “dogs off the chains”! Bring your foulies, warm clothes and an attitude and we’ll see on “The Bay” for this one!
Berkeley Yacht Club – Rear Commodore
J/24 USA 4906
Please watch this site as we open up registration, publish NOR's and SI's. Did we mention the breeze?
For preliminary questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org